Monday, January 3, 2011

Doggie Tote




My husband's cousin was here for Thanksgiving and had asked if I could make her a tote. She is a dog groomer. Since I called my quilt shop to ask a question about bringing in my machine today, they told me to hold off til Thursday as their service man had been on vacation. So I decided to finish the tote for her. I think it turned out really well and I hope she likes it. I had bought the panel at least two years ago because I thought it was cute. I may just make a couple more for the craft show. Now off to start cleaning those closets. Connie204

7 comments:

  1. Very cute tote, and just the thing for a dog groomer. I'm sure it would sell well at a craft show, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is sooo cute. The bags are adorable for any dog lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wants to clean closets??? Not me! But I surely do need to do just that! Maybe after I get Christmas all packed away! Or....maybe I'll sew a little! *grin* You certainly are getting some good things made! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tote;) Sometime's we wonder what we are going to do with something we buy...then the perfect occasion comes along to create;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy fabric like that too! Something catches my eye and it's all over, LOL. Love the little doggies on that tote. I'd have bought that panel too.


    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and a very good use of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete