Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A little something!


We have been going to my DH's Aunt on Christmas day for more Christmas days that I can remember. I always got her grandchildren something. However, the family has really grown and we haven't been able to afford much. So thanks to "Dairy of a Quilters" blog. The little stockings tutorial. I thought I've got a stash of Christmas material. Why not make all the little ones stockings and fill them with some fun candy. They worked up really quick and as my DH said the kids will probably like the candy best. But at least they will get something from us this year.
Merry Christmas!! Connie204

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a great idea.

    -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd bet the kids will love the stockings as much as the candy! Very sweet! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of stockings! I like the way you embellished the cuffs. They are sure to be appreciated. Merry Christmas!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stockings are so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thay are all very cute. Those kids will love them especially if there is candy inside. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look terrific Connie! Have a wonderful Christmas. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete