Saturday, December 18, 2010

Almost There!


I have done all my sewing for gifts and today I finished putting together my yearly cross stitch ornaments for my grandchildren. I did a snowman theme this year. The snowman with the presents is for my 14 yr old GD, Joy is for my 3 yr old GD and the carrot nose is for our new GS. My oldest GD has her own tree filled with all the ornaments I have made her. My oldest GD has her own tree filled with all I've made her and every year she told me she looks forward to another one. I have been making Xmas potholders and potato bags as gifts this year.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas and all my best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year. Connie204

7 comments:

  1. Your ornaments look so good. It is fun when your work is appreciated.
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are so cute and I love that your grandkids get one each year. It's wonderful that your granddaughter is old enough to appreciate them...and the younger ones will surely get there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are so very special for each grandchild. You make me feel guilty! I still have not bought a single gift, nor have I made any gifts! I've got to do better next year! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tradition you have for your grandchildren. The ornaments are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornaments are beautifully done. What a meaningful tradition. Your grandchildren are very lucky.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do needlepoint, too? Ah ha, so now I know. Love the ornaments!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Liri, I don't do as much as I used to, but, yes I do quite a bit of counted cross stitch. My mother was the avid needlepointer I will have to take some pictures of some of her work from 50 years ago. Love, just take care of yourself. Connie204

    ReplyDelete