Sunday, June 5, 2011

I forgot - Purse Class

I forgot to mention that I did teach the Purse Class. I had 4 students and I have to say, it was an interesting experience. It was scheduled for two sessions, however, it ended up being three and they all did get their purses done.

For all of my reading freinds. I also still love real books. The kids know that I love to read and they never can figure out what to get me. With that said I really do like the Kindle. However, I have been downloading free books and will still be getting all the new releases from the library.

Have a great rest of your Sunday and have a wonderful week.

Connie204

2 comments:

  1. Glad your class went well;) Hope I didn't come across wrong in my last comment about "real books". Sometime's things get lost in translation;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun class! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete