Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dillema Solved With Help!

Thanks for all the great ideas. I was just about to get the Dinosaur fabric and say to heck with it, when my DH said he needed to go into the town that has one of my favorite quilt shops. It's a 1/2 hour drive. So he dropped me off there. They have a very large juvenile selection (besides everything else) and found this baseball fabric and the girls helped me figure out what I was going to do and what would make a cute baby boy quilt. I think it will be really cute and make a great baby quilt. We decided on an every other square 9 patch. I'm going to start the diaper bag first. It's a different pattern then what I usually make.
I'm excited about it and can't wait to get started, but first I have a little cleaning to do. I guess that means I'm starting to feel better.
Connie204



6 comments:

  1. Those fabrics wll make a lovely bright quilt for a baby. -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the baseball fabric and those brights with it will be fantastic for a little boy! Glad you found something to your liking and glad to hear you're feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baseball fabric is really cute. I am so glad you found fabric you like because it is more exciting to work on a project when you are happy about what you are doing.
    Glad you are feeling better, I would hold off on the cleaning though... wouldn't want it to cause a relapse. (hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Granny, you did very well! That will be a very cute quilt for a little boy. You said the key word, do a "little" cleaning; then get started on that diaper bag and quilt! Go, Granny, Go! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a terrific choice there Connie. These fabrics will do the trick! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. Cheers, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie,
    Love the blog. I love the choices you have made for your quilt, it will be beautiful.
    Thank you also for your kind comments. I will certainly be using my quilting as therapy. It has worked for me in the past and will be a wonderful thing for me now.
    Thanks again.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete