Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's been a very long time!

Hi Everyone!!! It's been almost a year since I've been here.   It's been a very stressful and tiring time, but also with some good news.  Two new grandsons!!! We have moved (downsized) I haven't done any sewing in 6 months.  We were supposed to move in January, but didn't happen til May.  I still haven't been able to set up a sewing area.  Soon I hope. I sure do miss my sewing The garage is so full that it will probably take us forever to go through everything. My head is full of sewing projects, I am so ready to get started again. I will have alot of catching to do with what everyone has been upto.  Hope this finds all of you well and creative as ever.  Connie204

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back. And congratulations on the new additions! If you're ready to sew again, go for it! Setting up a temporary spot isn't ideal, but I've been there and, from what I read and hear, a lot of others do it too. I hope you'll be back soon to share new or old projects you've been working on. And the mess in the garage? It can wait another day while you sew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie great to hear from you!!! Congrats on the new additions to the family. I agree with Katie, a dedicated sewing space is best, but just set up anywhere so you can get sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering where you were hiding! Hope you stay in touch more often; I've missed you! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for welcoming me back. I asked my hubby if he can give me some time this weekend so I can get started figuring out how to set up my sewing area. I'm getting really impatient, need to make some things for the new place, including a duvet cover for my bed. Glad to be back amongst all of you guys. Connie204

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, so happy to see you!

    Life sure has a nasty habit of getting in the way of our sewing/quilting time, doesn't it!

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your article. I would also love to say that a health insurance dealer also utilizes the benefit of coordinators of a group insurance policies. The health insurance broker is given a list of benefits sought by anyone or a group coordinator. Exactly what a broker does indeed is seek out individuals or coordinators which best match those wants. Then he offers his referrals and if both sides agree, the actual broker formulates binding agreement between the two parties.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete