Saturday, July 2, 2011

Surprise!







Last week my hubby went out to the driveway for his paper and this little bundle of joy found him. He thinks he came out of the bushes. I think someone dumped him, which I will never understand. No one has been looking for him and I've checked the papers. Everyone says it was fate. So here I introduce you to "Sox" my hubby named him. I haven't had a kitten in almost 20 years and he sure is a little dickens. So he is keeping this old lady hopping.



In between all lthe kitty stuff. I was able to put together my first sample purse for the shop. I have a couple more to make, but today we are off to my grandson's first birthday party in the heat.



Have a wonderful fourth of July weekend everyone.



Connie204

P.S. One day I will figure out how to move these pictures around.













9 comments:

  1. Love your sample and new companion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sox is so cute and the bag is lovely!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like my Oscar!! They do keep you hopping when they are that little;) He will make a wonderful companion;)
    The purse looks great;) I want one!! LOL;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitty is so cute; he will be running your household before you know it! *wink* The bag is really nice, and should sell really well! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sox is adorable and I agree it's fate. He'll be a bundle of trouble for a bit, but with the right attitude, he'll be a wonderful companion when he decides to settle down. The purse is great - it looks so professional! (Don't look too close at any bags I've sewn!) I look forward to hearing more stories and seeing more photos as Sox settles in, grows up and takes over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sox is one cute kitten. How nice that he found a loving home. I like your first sample purse, too.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sox is a cutie, and very lucky to have found a great home. I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sox is such a cutie. Lucky he found you and the hubby.
    The purse is really great. Did you design it? Looks like a good size too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable and has found a good home. That's a terrific bag/purse - wish I was going to the class. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete