Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Successful Craft Show

I did my second craft show yesterday. I was very pleased with the way it turned out. I made some money and people made nice comments about my items even if they didn't buy. The weather was very, very windy. All the crafters that did come really had to batten down the hatches. I also noticed that quite a few people took my card. I met some other crafters that were very nice and they told me about another show in two weeks. I have put in a call to see if they have any spaces left.

I had to laugh when I saw Ann Hermes post today. I spent most of the day cleaning up my sewing space from the last two weeks of really making a mess.

So to sum it up, it made me not want to give up the ship.

Have a great day everyone.

Connie204

8 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm glad this show went well (wasn't it just a few months ago you had one that went poorly?). I hope you get into the one in a few weeks and do just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there captain....

    Glad you had a good time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get into the next one too. Getting your name and items "out there" before the public will cause people to look for your quality work at the next show! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I told you selling at a real craft show would be different than trying to sell at a flea market! So very glad things went well for you and hope you get a space at this next one.

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! I'm so glad this one was better than the first. Keep at it! -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm glad you kept with it! It's always a good feeling when a fair goes well.

    I have my invite from the one I've been doing for a couple years, and I'll be sending in my fees soon!

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! Glad this one went well. I bet you hear from some people who took your cards.
    Hopefully you will get into the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy all went well. It is also the contacts you meet even when you don't sell that will sometimes surprise you. I hope you will hear from the people who also took cards.

    ReplyDelete